The Toxics Link Library has more than six thousand
documents, research papers, bibliographic references
and reference materials collected over five years.
The Library, initially set up to fill up the information
gap of the internal staff, has been strengthened
to share the resources for propagation of knowledge.
The information materials are regularly collected,
catalogued, organised and updated. The materials
are mostly in English with some in Hindi and other
Membership is open to students, teachers, researchers,
staff of non-governmental organisations, government
officials, consultants, policy-makers and individuals
interested in the area of waste management, ecology
and environment and sustainable development. Application
forms for membership card are available at the
Library and can also be downloaded from the website.
Membership form ]
- Members must carry the membership card whenever
they visit the Library
- Contribution for membership card: Rs.
500 (US$ 10)
- Borrowing of resources without membership
card is not allowed
- Maximum two books/one audio-visual resource
can be borrowed at a time
- Maximum retention period allowed for
books is 15 days and for audio-visual resource
is 7 days
- Fine of Rs. 5 will be charged from the
members for each extra day of retention
- Photocopying facility is available on
- The membership card is not transferable
- Working hours: 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
(Monday – Friday)
- Members will be held responsible for
damage of any resource material
Contribution is Welcome!
We encourage authors, researchers and publishers
to contribute relevant information materials to
the Library in print or electronic format. This
information sharing will enhance our resource
and help in knowledge dissemination. For contributing,
please send mail to email@example.com
or write to us at:
H2, Jungpura Extension
New Delhi - 110014
Tel: +91-(11) 24328006, 24320711